[Jandek] RE: Gigs

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 9 01:19:48 PDT 2005

I'm going from Cumnock in Ayrshire to the Gateshead gig...
I posted a picture of my Glasgow tickets to Seth, but he m,ust not want to put them up.
Cheers
Roscoe

VACANT BEYOND COMPARISON
www.vacantonline.co.uk - Scottish Punk Rock since 2001

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." - Woody Guthrie.