[Jandek] News

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Sat Mar 26 12:03:58 PST 2005

This is confirmed now:

   Jandek is scheduled to perform at the Music Lovers' Field Companion
   festival at The Sage Gateshead in England on May 22, 2005. (It's not
   known whether it'll be solo, trio, or what.)

   Information about the festival is at the festival website,
   http://www.musicloversfieldcompanion.org/. At the moment (March 26)
   you can't buy tickets online yet, but within a week or so you should
   able to buy them from the venue's site at
   http://www.thesagegateshead.org/, once they update their schedule.

   The festival is curated by Barry Esson, who also curates Instal (see
   below). The venue holds about 400 people. Lots more information about
   the festival and the venue is available from their sites.

   "Music Lovers' Field Companion" is the name of the last piece in John
   Cage's 1961 book Silence.

Also, the cover art and song titles from the new album are now up at
http://tisue.net/jandek/discog.html#0778 .

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"We have some ontological problems and now I think