[Jandek] The Monks, Texas, etc.

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:17:11 PST 2005

I like the Monks too, esp. that 'Drugs In My Pocket' song (yes, I know
that's not the Monks to whom you're referring...).

Tim, off to Lubbock, Texas, soon, where I hope to find some Jandek at
Ralph's Records (let's hope) (and torture the boyfriend with yet more tunes
from Hades - it's amazing how quickly you can break the ropes that tie you
to a chair if MINDTRAIN by Yoko Ono is playing on a tape player near you...
;) )

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay