[Jandek] the famous trubee interview

Christopher tm xopher.tm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:56:03 PST 2005

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:45:13 +0100, Ludo Maas
<multi-panel at unschooled.com> wrote:

> Secondly and this is a question I could google as well, but if someone likes
> to talk about the subject, he or she can have a go.. Trubee.. is or was a
> musician? anyone familiar with his work? what's the style?

I've heard Blind Man's Penis. It _is_ kinda funny. Once or twice anyway.

Not sure how I'd describe Trubee's over-all style except "Zappa
without su much manic genius".

That all sounds a bit more negative than I intended, so take with a
grain of salt.

Check out here:
http://www.trouserpress.com/entry.php?a=john_trubee_and_the_ugly_janitors_of_america

Google reveals quite a bit as well.

--
Christopher™

If there's an exact same galaxy out there then there's an exact same
me. How do I get his liver?