[Jandek] Re: swampful of jandek

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 14:14:13 PDT 2005

Sorry for being a dick about Swampful of Jandek, I just didnt enjoy it.  I thought it was a bad idea.  Thats all.  I see jandek as a serious artist, with blues influences...

Aerick, I didnt enjoy yr show, thats all.  No hard feelings.  Your interpretation of Jandek's music is different from mine.  Sorry for being a dick about that.  At least you have an interpretation of the music.

I'm just a bit crazy over protective of him, and I know he doesnt need to be protected from no-one.  The fact yr doing the show shows you want people to be exposed to it.  I just didnt like it.

Sorry again,
Roscoe

SINGLE CELL PRESS
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." - Woody Guthrie.

http://mail.yahoo.com