[Jandek] Most listened to Jandek album

Phil Harwell phil at philharwell.com
Fri Jun 17 13:06:18 PDT 2005

My fave so far is Later On.  "Your Condition" and "Just Whisper" are the
ones off that album that I dig the most.  When I feel a hankerin' for a
Jankerin', that's usually what I'm looking for.  Of course, I have not
listened to all of them enough to really get into much (most I've only
listened to once).  I'm slowly getting into listening more.  When I got my
box o'40, I pretty much went through in order (though I had to wait for
Six and Six), and in most cases I have not gotten around to a second
listen.  But Later On keeps calling me back, mainly because of the two
aforementioned songs.

Phil