[Jandek] Pitchfork - what's the deal?

Dlugosz, John J John.Dlugosz at trincoll.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:06:18 PDT 2005

David Cross did a piece that kinda sums it up for me:
http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/features/artistlists/c/cross_david-05/
Yes, it actually is on pitchfork.

A great site for info is aquarius records': http://www.aquariusrecords.org/ . Nice folks, you can hear sound samples and buy the stuff from them too. The have a stake in not steering you wrong--and they aren't trying to get themselves a job in rock journalism or with some label as a publicist (well,...). Sign up for their weekly new release list--it's not always on-spot with release dates, but the writing and info is great. AND...they do metal!