[Jandek] Most listened to Jandek album

Robertson Davis soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 20:54:11 PDT 2005

I agree, YWA is by far my favorite Jandek album. The other one that gets play is One Foot in the North, but only for "Upon the Grandeur". Both that song and YWA are great music for a certain, um, psychedelic state of mind in which I often find myself, being a college student and all. For more low-key moods, Blue Corpse is great. "Only Lover" is just plain gripping.

GuylumBardot at aol.com wrote:
So what's the Jandek album that you fine folks listen to the most? For me, it's You Walk Alone. It's an album that I find I can throw on at any time. I love Lavender and The Cat That Walked From Shelbyville. And even though it's electric (not one of his more quiet acoustic albums), I can sleep really well with it playing.

- Jimmy