[Jandek] Re: I've reviewed the first 40 Jandek albums

Ben Andrews benmarshallandrews at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 03:17:35 PDT 2005

"""I can only guess this is facitious. Anywho, if you're interested, there's
a jazz site where I've reviewed the first 40 Jandek albums.
Go in Misc Music and look for a thread called Jandek-Anyone ever hear of
this guy? I haven't posted it on the list. Afraid of
critisism as I've never reviewed albums before. Happy reading."""

Can I get a better navigation?, I'm always interested in reading Jandek
reviews. Why should you be afraid of criticism?

Ben