[Jandek] richard youngs

Craig Stewart craig at sxsw.com
Mon Jun 13 11:22:10 PDT 2005

His record "Sapphie" is completely unfuckwithable, beautiful stuff.
Young and Alex Neilson also have a brand new collaborative LP out
(vinyl only I believe), Eclipse has it.

I feel for the guy who shittalked Pitchfork, that site is pure poison!
Anyone who reads it regularly is pathetic schlub who needs more head.