[Jandek] Swampful of Jandek

Davidson Roberts soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 15:28:27 PDT 2005

Lavender Hip Mob is indeed awesome. I'm still holding out for a Jay-Z-Jandek mash-up.

-Dave

Ross Em <indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
...is crap.
Don't consider it.  Check out Lavendar Hip Mob instead.  Thats the way
Roscoe

SINGLE CELL PRESS
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." - Woody Guthrie.

http://mail.yahoo.com