[Jandek] Why Glasgow, Newcastle, UK?

Davidson Roberts soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 10:57:50 PDT 2005

I wasn't really making an argument, just an observation that turned out, so it seems, to be fairly inaccurate.

-Dave

krakow <krakow81 at gmail.com> wrote:
This topic has come up in one of the other discussions, with a
suggestion that a possible motivation for Jandek coming over to the UK
to perform was that the UK is more receptive to experimental music.
I'm not really convinced of this argument; the experimental music
scene could hardly be considered unhealthy over in the US from what I
see and hear.