[Jandek] Son House & Jandek

S Smith uncleborloff at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 19:49:10 PDT 2005

I'm thinking Lightn'in Hopkins, all disjointed and from outerspace aka Houston in the summer.

alextl at fsmail.net wrote:
i was listening son house, just then, Hadnt for a while. I thought "wonder if Mr. Jandek likes Son House"

Some of the songs (recorded in 1965) reminded me of the stuff on last 9 albums. most of the songs by House being long (4-9 minutes) and also the guitar and way he sings em reminded me a bit.