[Jandek] Where can I find Jandek records in Belgium?

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 02:20:40 PDT 2005

Sorry we bore you.  Its not so easy for us in Europe to get a hold of records, yanky.

"Why wont Jandek play his home country??"
Clearly because his "home" country doesnt feel much like home.

We're in the Kingdom He Likes.

Roscoe
Single Cell Press

SINGLE CELL PRESS
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." - Woody Guthrie.