[Jandek] Re: Jandek pummelling out the same old shit?

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 03:21:45 PDT 2005

Alright?
Ive been reading a few people saying on the list recently that Janky keeps pummeling out the same old shit.  Well, wait for the Glasgow gig to come out.  In style it is totally different to anything recent and harks a return to Blue Corpse style melodic jandek.

Fuck you
Ross

SINGLE CELL PRESS
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do." - Woody Guthrie.

http://mail.yahoo.com