[Jandek] Gateshead Gig Available

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Fri Jul 29 08:23:24 PDT 2005

>>>>> "krakow" == krakow  <krakow81 at gmail.com> writes:

 krakow> Good news, I've found a copy of the Gateshead gig on usenet.
 krakow> Unfortunately it's not a complete recording, apparently
 krakow> (according to the NFO) the last track is missing, and I think
 krakow> it mentions a problem with the penultimate track.

 krakow> What are the rules on this list for posting details related to
 krakow> sharing this bootleg? Am I allowed to give links to where I got
 krakow> it, and perhaps even set-up a yousendit or somesuch for those
 krakow> who aren't newsgroup-enabled?  Personally, I'm definitely
 krakow> pro-filesharing, but I don't want to get into trouble
 krakow> inadvertently.

I won't be linking to the files directly from my website, but I'm not
concerned if people use the mailing list to coordinate sharing.

I've heard the MP3's now; they've begun showing up on Soulseek.  The
sound quality is good overall and represents well how the show actually
sounded, although Youngs should be more prominent -- turn up the bass
knob on your stereo.

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"First, don't write poetry. Second ditto; third ditto."