[Jandek] Nawlins info

Robertson Davis soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 08:29:04 PDT 2005

I think that means some yet undetermined opening acts.

"Danen D. Jobe" <djobe at uark.edu> wrote:
Checked on the Austin page (nope, no ticket info yet) and found this new link:

http://www.wtul.fm/jandek/

Jandek and SPECIAL GUESTS!!!!!

Who? And are they gonna be at the Austin and NYC shows? Different guests at different shows? AHHH!!!!

I have this hope that maybe, just maybe, Janky and Keiji Heino got all close at the last 2 shows and Heino said "Hey man, whenever you play a show I wanna play it, too."

My brain immediately thinks about John on base (sic), John on Drums and Miss Nancy but I kinda doubt it. Somehow I can't see this as the "classic lineup" show.

http://mail.yahoo.com