[Jandek] Re: The Skinn Boys/Jandek skrewdriver covers setlist

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 17:24:06 PDT 2005

Alright - Richard - first up, the fuckyous are just my style.  Cheers to lcon18fan for clockin that one.

Secondly, Im not aggressive,.   im very calm.  I just despise the stupid fucking "Mind-Your-Language" style nice and cute comical asides made about "darkies", foreigners, "immigrants", gays, jews, and anyone else who isnt like "us" thats so popular in this country right now.
I dont like it - I dont want it in my inbox and I dont want jandeks name associated with it.

Thats all.  Call me ultra pc.  Call me a dick, but I just love jandek and I hate racism, whether thats socially acceptable, nice cute sexy racism or balls out nasty football hooligan/ Mohammed Ali racism I hate it fucking all.

Tomorrow belongs to us all.  Rock on.

Roscoe
Oh aye and give me sum fuckin freedom fries with that while yr at it.

SINGLE CELL PRESS - pulp filth/poor literature/gonzo smear since 2002
www.singlecellpress.co.uk

http://mail.yahoo.com