[Jandek] Jandek plays 3 US shows

Robertson Davis soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 09:27:28 PDT 2005

Though this show is a two days after I move into my college dorm, I couldn't live with myself if i missed it. Well, at least until he comes again, which he probably will, since this will most likely be his largest and friendliest auidence yet.

I also noticed he's playing at Tulane, which got me thinking: he could probably pull off a college tour. My school (Umass Amherst) is always hosting weird crap like that. Plus he already has the support of the radio stations. Hmmmm.

Amy Kelly <akelly1971 at gmail.com> wrote:
Gahhhhhhh  I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS, I'M GOING TO SEE JANDEK PERFORM IN NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, New York contingent -- how about we make plans to meet up for the show?

- Amy Frushour Kelly

this info courtesy of the jandekinaustin.com:

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"First, don't write poetry. Second ditto; third ditto."

--
Check out my short stories at www.livejournal.com/users/spasmsproject/ _______________________________________________

http://mail.yahoo.com