[Jandek] Gateshead Gig Available

Danen D. Jobe djobe at uark.edu
Wed Jul 20 10:35:00 PDT 2005

Okay so last fall I had to hear the live stuff - HAD to. Needed to know what the man sounded like live. So I downloaded the bootleg (like most everyone else here) and bought the cd when it came up.

I'll also admit I'm getting jumpy about hearing the new live stuff. I mean, another bass album sounds, um, great (maybe I'll make a desktop image of that cover while I'm at it) but I do hope he hurries and releases the live recordings. Maybe he could step out of chronological recording just long enough to put these two shows out?

Anyway I think any links to downloading this material should be mailed offlist.  I'll admit my curiousity is WAY up (especially for the piano set) but this time I'll wait for the official document.  I don't think anyone on this list is out to scam the man a few sales but out of respect for his label I think links should be offlist.