[Jandek] Jandek on Corwood

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:51:43 PDT 2005

Having just obtained Jandek on Corwood (along with six Jandek CDs - thank
you to whoever pointed out Other Music and Kim's in NYC as sources...), I
remember something about an 'easter egg' in re the DVD.  I thought I'd saved
that message, but evidently not.  Anyone remember the trick or what have
you?

Tim, who has been listening to Glasgow Sunday a lot lately (like Kafka's
work, I find Jandek very funny...)

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay