[Jandek] my superhero, the haiku poet

Angela's hotmail oliveralden at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:32:19 PST 2005

So, the folks on that psych collector's list I mentioned last week are still going berzerk over Jandek.  It's a flourishing list, but our one & only Dr. J currently draws a mention in passing about once a day.  Today however, things went completely over the top when a couple of folks up & posted anti-Jandek haiku poems.