[Jandek] blue corpse

rangoon rangoon at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 9 15:54:41 PST 2005

> i listened to blue corpse and chatted about it in the soulseek jandek chatroom..
> it seems we agreed there that on track 1-3 jandek is playing guitar and a DIFFERENT
> person is singing and then they swap, so
> jandek is singing and the other person is playing guitar.
> any other opinions about this?

This has been discussed many times before, firstly and most
extensively in 2001, and then again in 2002 - this is archived at
http://tisue.net/jandek/mail/archive/jandek-0101.txt
and
http://tisue.net/jandek/mail/archive/jandek-0206.txt
(I searched the archive so you don't have to!)

Many of the most obvious questions and queries that could have been
asked about Jandek have already been dealt with on this list, and its
7 year history is archived and accessible at
http://tisue.net/jandek/mail/

Is this the same chatroom that the risible 'Butts For Jandek' idea
originated?

mailto:rangoon at ntlworld.com