[Jandek] An interesting search request

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Wed Jan 5 07:33:08 PST 2005

Going through the logs of my site sometimes reveals some interesting
search terms people have used to get to my site.  This morning's
batch includes a search for Jandek and iTunes--rather than just
looking for a free mp3, someone is looking for legit mp3s.  So good
on that person for trying.

I don't think Janky will be cutting a deal with Apple anytime soon,
but the implications are quite interesting, if one lets oneself dream
a bit.   All 39 albums would be instantly available.  There could be
a Jandek-branded iPod, a coupon for a discount on the entire ouvre,
as well as a minimal inscription on the back (maybe just the P.O. box
address!).  Maybe make it an iPod Photo, containing images of all the
covers.  Hey, if it worked for U2...

-M
--

Maurice Rickard