[Jandek] Down In A Mirror - A Second Tribute To Jandek

Summersteps at aol.com Summersteps at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 17:25:18 PST 2005

          Hi,
           Eric of Summersteps Records here.  We're proud to announce the
final track listing for the second Jandek Tribute titled, Down In A Mirror - A
Second Tribute To Jandek.  Pre-orders begin now at www.summerstepsrecords.com
and street date is 4/19.  I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributed and
am working on a way to present the tracks that were sent for both Volume I
and II that did not make the final cut.

Track listing:
1.  "Crack A Smile" - Jeff Tweedy
2.  "You Painted Your Teeth" - Live Show Rabbits
3.  ""The Dunes" - Eric Gaffney
4.  "Your Other Man" - Okkervil River
5.  "Message To The Clerk" - Brother JT
6.  "I'll Sit Alone And Think About You" - Six Organs Of Admittance
7.  "Cave In On You / European Jewel (Incomplete)" - Home For The Def
8.  "Down In Mirror" - The Marshmallow Staircase
9.  "White Box" - The Mountain Goats
10.  "Aimless Breeze" - George Parsons
11.  "Nancy Sings" - Lewis and Clarke
12.  "Naked In The Afternoon" - Jack Norton
13.  "Sung" - Rivulets
14.  "Babe I Love You" - Kawabata Makoto
15.  "The Spirit" - Wayside Drive
16.  "Just Die" - A Real Knife Head
18.  "Van Ness Mission" - Ross Beach
19.  "I Found The Right Change" - Multi Panel
20.  "Babe I Love You" - Dan Melchior
21.  "You Painted Your Teeth" - Pothole Skinny
22.  "With U Icon (An Homage)" - Dirty Projectors

Thanks,
Eric