[Jandek] Hello Jandek Fans!

Phil Harwell phil at philharwell.com
Fri Feb 18 10:24:07 PST 2005

speaking of comedy, that letter was pretty funny.  for somebody who
summarily dismissed jandek after 30 seconds, you sure do know alot about
his oeuvre.

i'm willing to bet you're really a huge fan, just playing the part of a
hater just to liven up the conversation.  and for that, i say thanks!
this has been an excellent excercise in "jandek apologetics."

you can stop frontin' now.  you are amongst friends.