[Jandek] Hello Jandek Fans!

Collins, Brendan G BCOLLINS at sjmc.org
Fri Feb 18 09:02:19 PST 2005

	"I am not Mayethel by the way. Mayethel is not here.  I don't
want to talk about it. Anything else, just ask!"

	Actually, this reply took some time and effort.  I rather
liked this third "Moulty" message.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.