[Jandek] jandek, the "christian"

Ludo Maas multi-panel at unschooled.com
Sun Feb 13 01:06:57 PST 2005

"worshipping the great god Pan with the lines "Now this one from the morning came to me / The piper in his high cloud sang to me" since Pan is described as the Piper at the Gates of Dawn in Kenneth Grahame's The Wind In The Willows."

thanks spoon. i didn't know about that. :)

"merely makes one a literate, well read individual "

yeah very true. jandek is definetely not a simple person.

l.g.maas at uvt.nl
ordinarypeoplerecs at hotmail.com
(if for some reason replying to this e-mail isn't working, or you like being different)