[Jandek] jandek, the christian

Ludo Maas multi-panel at unschooled.com
Sat Feb 12 07:46:33 PST 2005

also what i found interesting is the fact that the very fact we're having this discussion here means that there are jandek listeners who wouldn't like him to be christian.. listens who are at least a bit troubled about that..
i personally wouldn't care about that. most of the time christian/spiritual/biblical imagery can be very interesting/fascinating/beautiful even for non-religious listeners (like me)

L.
l.g.maas at uvt.nl
ordinarypeoplerecs at hotmail.com
(if for some reason replying to this e-mail isn't working, or you like being different)