[Jandek] jandek, the christian

Ludo Maas multi-panel at unschooled.com
Tue Feb 8 00:54:56 PST 2005

well he sure sings about christian topics.. about god. of course that doesn't prove anything. i think most musicians are spiritiual.. jandek might not be a christian but i think he's probably religious in some way.

six and six has some interesting religious lyrics..
like:

Now this one from the morning came to me
The piper in his high cloud sang to me
Listen, oh my brother, it's time to rise
Thunder in the heavens of the sky

or

I observe that all collects dust here as everywhere
The most whited things fade and emerge to no color
Dust enters into all being
And man who came from dust, to dust shall he return

L.