[Jandek] Do you think Jandek voted?

Kip Shepherd kipshepherd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:21:24 PST 2005

>"he's also very open-minded...i can't imagine that he
>would vote for bush..."
>
>does anyone see a contradiction here? praising open-
>mindedness whilst stating Jandek voting for the
>candidate
>51% of voters chose is inconcieveable?

Ahhh.  But did 51% vote that way because they are open-minded or did they
vote that way for some other reason?

My guess is that Jandek would not vote for Bush because of the way that Bush
screwed the people of Houston to get a new stadium built for the Rangers.

Kip
********
"The United States has no right, no desire, and no intention to impose our
form of government on anyone else. That is one of the main differences
between us and our enemies."
- George W. Bush,  Feb. 2, 2005

"We are in Iraq to achieve a result. A country that is democratic."
- George W. Bush,  Feb. 2, 2005

http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com/