[Jandek] Jandek track and christmas wishes.

Joe Swordfish jswordfish at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 20:23:22 PST 2005

funny, my windows media player displays this information about it when
it's playing:

album: Ven Aca Paca!
song: Haciendo eses.
artist: Paco Ortega

I located some Paco Ortega online, and while it sounds closer to
Jandek than Ortega, I don't believe it's either of them.

Sounds like another candidate for the soundclick Pseudojandek site to me!