[Jandek] Future releases

Scott Bateman batetoon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 07:38:04 PST 2005

I saw this in Nick Hennies' LiveJournal, but I hadn't
seen it mentioned here yet, so I thought I'd go ahead
and a-do that:

"On a related note, just yesterday afternoon I
received a letter in the mail from a certain someone
be available of the Austin show. I have been informed
that the release of the Newcastle show is imminent
(next month), "The Cell" soon after, and the Austin
show in March of 2006. At least, I assume he meant
2006. It said the CD would be out in March. Video in
"2nd quarter 2006"."

So there ya go.