[Jandek] new york show (frustration)

Amy Kelly akelly1971 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:55:12 PDT 2005

I e-mailed Ticket Web (couldn't find a phone number) and spoke to customer
service for my credit card. The money's off my card, but it hasn't been
transferred to Ticket Web yet -- the transactions are "pending." Since I was
never issued any authorization numbers for the tickets, it's not an actual
sale and the money will be back on my card within three business days. So
it's more of a nuisance than anything else.
 And still no tickets. =(

--
Check out my short stories at
www.livejournal.com/users/spasmsproject/<http://www.livejournal.com/users/spasmsproject/>