[Jandek] new york show (frustration)

Matt Keeley revme at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 16:26:45 PDT 2005

This is pretty awful; I'm not in NYC, so I'm just living vicariously
here, but I'd call the venue to complain; from all the complaints, it
sounds like they haven't been able to find their ass with both hands
and a flashlight.  Who knows, they might end up comping you tickets
or something, or maybe convince Jandek to do a second show, or
SOMETHING.  Seriously, though, it sounds like that "dropped the ball"
doesn't even begin to describe how poorly they've handled things.

On Aug 10, 2005, at 3:00 PM, Amy Kelly wrote:
> I had the same experience.  So I hit refresh for fifteen minutes,
> get in, put in my credit card info, and at 5:17 on my computer,
> they're sold out.
Rev. Syung Myung Me
http://revme.livejournal.com | http://www.todcra.org | http://
www.audioscrobbler.com/user/revme/
http://www.livejournal.com/~todcra | http://filmfunnies.keenspace.com
SHAMELESS MERCHANDISING: My DVD: http://revme.livejournal.com/
213003.html
"If you hate supermarket music, then start making supermarket music"
-- The Residents
Yeah.