[Jandek] NYC tickets via ticketweb

Jeff Grimshaw jgrimshaw at blast.net
Wed Aug 10 16:16:35 PDT 2005

Anthology has two auditoriums, neither one particularly large-- the larger
one seats about 200 people and I don't recall if the seats are removable or
not. The other one is much smaller-- less than half the size. Ah-- just got
the web page up-- the little one seats 75. Geez, they have even the RENTAL
RATES posted-- for the big one it's $300 for the first hour, $250 for each
additional hour. Hmmm...