[Jandek] Music in "Jandek on Corwood"

chthonic chthonic at chthonicstreams.com
Sun Aug 7 20:34:23 PDT 2005

From: Seth Tisue <seth at tisue.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 21:38:46 -0500

>I must get an E-mail a week asking me to identify a piece of music from
>"Jandek in Corwood".  Would someone like to put together a list of which
>songs are used in the movie when?  Then I could put it on the website...

this would be a valuable resource since i'm sure the film is/will be teh first exposure to
jandek's music for a lot of people.

what i ended up doing was copying all the lyrics off the jandek site, pasting them into a
document, listening closely to the songs in the film that i liked, taking down key lyrics, and
then searching for those lyrics in the document.

of course this doesn't work with instrumental bits!  but it did help me make a few decisions.

d.