[Jandek] New Jandek album on Irwin's show...

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:25:39 PDT 2005

jesus, irwin chusid pisses me off. "jandek is not about music" might be the
stupidest thing i've heard this summer. the track he played though, "it's
forever", is GREAT! he sounds quite a bit younger than on glasgow sunday and
other recent shit.. any theories? has this already been discussed? I haven't
had a chance to pick up the "raining down diamonds" yet. i'm gonna have to
buy it tomorrow.