[Jandek] Any Ideas??

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:20:01 PDT 2005

On Apr 20, 2005, at 10:45 AM, chthonic streams wrote:

>  presumably he
> waits for the check to clear.  and then it's up to those faithful
> couriers to make their allegedly swift completion of their appointed
> rounds...in other words, it may arrive soon, but don't hold your
> breath.

When I got and order of four, he sent it book rate. Which is a bit
slower than 1st class.

I sent my order for a box of 20 a little over 2 weeks ago. The check
has cleared, so I'm expecting it any day now, though more
realistically, probably next week sometime.

Needless to say, I'm really freakin' excited.

Ratan