[Jandek] Glasgow Sunday

Scott Bateman batetoon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 16:21:41 PDT 2005

1. So, is the new album "Glasgow Sunday" simply a CD
of the Glasgow performance, or is it the much-rumored
DVD? I'll buy it either way, of course--I think his
performane there will make one of the strongest albums
in the whole Jandek catalog...those MP3s rocked.

2. Where in NYC is the best place to buy Jandek
albums? I just moved here three weeks ago, so I
haven't had much of a chance to look yet..

Scott Bateman
Scott Bateman's Sketchbook of Secrets & Shame:
http://www.batemania.com/sketchbook