[Jandek] "The World of Jandek" CD??? Anyone know anything?

Kip Shepherd kipshepherd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 08:54:24 PDT 2005

>This record company claims to be releasing an album called the World of
>Jandek.  Anyone know anything about the company or this release?  Is it a
>pisstake?
>
>  http://www.mfooz.com/mfooz.html

It looks like Mfooz Records is a guy that puts together his own comp CDs and
set up a website to brag about them.  The Velvet Underground and Vertabrats
CDs are homemade.  And pretty good choices.

Kip
********
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture."
-- Pastor Ray Mummert
http://snipurl.com/dp99

http://1000000milesaway.blogspot.com/