[Jandek] My box o' 20 note

Dave Parent dave9199 at lycos.com
Mon Sep 27 04:33:18 PDT 2004

I received my box of 20 (got the first 20 albums), and in a note I sent (after reading the archives about saying Sterling was possibly
from Providence, RI though I know it began about  Nancy being from Providence) which I mentioned my wife & I recently lived
there & talked about a couple specifics in relation to the area. I also mentioned where we currently live (Cromwell, CT) & where
I'm originally from (Worecester, MA). His response to all of this was in total:

Those places-no
Worcester-yes

So he's saying he's never been to Providence, RI.

Also the song Gretchen from Living In A Moon So Blue mentions fishing in the sea in Galillee (sp?). That town is next door to Point
Judith in RI. Figured it was more of an easy rhyme rather than an actual event.