FW: [Jandek] Jandek Fans

stephen barry stephen.barry at arup.com
Wed Sep 8 03:00:17 PDT 2004

Ya - I'm in a band, and we were playing this festival a few weeks ago called
the Mór Festival here in Ireland.  It was mostly
noise/electronica/experimental/improv stuff.  There was a band playing
called Agitated Radio Pilot, and in the little Mór booklet that was handed
out, they said that they were influenced by Daniel Johnston and Jandek!  So
I went to see them, and it was the best gig I've ever seen - I'm pretty sure
I was floating - I can't remember anything else about the gig.  I was
talking to them the next day, so, yes - that was my first chance meeting
with a Jandek fan - and there was about 7 of them!

Steve