[Jandek] Re: Jandek Fans

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 01:38:17 PDT 2004

Yeah, I have run into two other Jandek fans on my
travels...
The guy at Monorail records in Glasgow seems to have a
good knowledge of Jandek's stuff, which was quite
cool.  Monorail had something like 15 Jandek records
in and they all sold, so there must be a few more in
Glasgow kicking about...
As well as this I met a guy the other nite there at
Sonic Youth who said he liked Jandek but wasnt really
able to have much of a conversation about him...  He
named a few records he had, but couldnt really talk
about the music on them!!!
Cheers
Ross

=====
VACANT BEYOND COMPARISON - Real punk rock from Scumnock, Ayrshire.
Download our music for free...
www.download.com/vbc

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to none." - Duke Ellington