[Jandek] Here's a question to keep you awake at night

Kevin Gilmartin kevin.gilmartin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 13:39:51 PST 2004

It may have a completely seperate listing because it's a DVD and not a
record. But it's up to him, I don't think there are any rules for this
sort of thing. But things like CD/LP/DVD/etc. can have different
catalogues. But I had the impression the Jandek on Corwood DVD
wouldn't actually be released by Corwood? Maybe I just missed
something.

And whether or not the release of the live DVD hints at the length
between recording and release of a record relies entirely on whether
or not they're released in order. I don't think it'll make a
difference when the DVD is released.

--
http://killmymusic.com