[Jandek] Jandek Live & Corwood

Michael michael.p at belgacom.net
Sun Oct 24 13:53:09 PDT 2004

I don't think. For me it's just a ample evidence of a big humility.
In the present case, it's a question of "a total and perfect erasing / effacement / dissolution  (?) * "
face to his art. Jandek doesn't exist. Jandek is his Music! It's why he introduce himself like
a "representative of Corwood".

Michael

*I hope you understand the sense of my message. It's difficult to me to translate in english the concept of my reflexion... ;-]