[Jandek] Six Organs, etc.

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Thu Oct 21 15:29:33 PDT 2004

Maybe this is colored by my lack of enthusiasm for Six Organs of
Admittance, but I'm guessing "the representative from Corwood" came by
to see the hall and the stage, not specifically to hear them.

I've heard the live MP3's now.  They're great; my fears about the rhythm
section were unfounded.  The sound quality is surprisingly good, too.
Does anyone know who actually made the recording...?  Or is that person
not wanting to identify themselves for fear Corwood might object?

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net