[Jandek] Jandek Live

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 08:07:03 PDT 2004

Alrite list
Listen...
if anyone is from glasgow and was at the gig, could
you please email me to talk about it?
I am devastated cuz on Sunday I was outside the arches
like 3 times...  Blissfully unaware that my musical
god was there.
I am truly truly upset about this, and if anyone can
help me to get a hold of the bootleg of the CD i would
be eternally grateful.  I just feel so bad right now -
Jandek has helped me get through a lot and I just wish
I could have seen him live.
Jandek is a huge part of my life, and if anyone can
help me I would be forever in their debt,
Hanx
Ross
indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk

=====
VACANT BEYOND COMPARISON - Scumnock Hardcore since 2001.
Download our music for free...
www.download.com/vbc

"Start school, start work, retire in apathy; Well if thats a fun life I don't want to live happily..." - Rat Cunningham, MGE - "Hypocrisy"