[Jandek] MP3s

Na Na ketaminesun at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 18:07:34 PDT 2004

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Joshua for his
efforts in getting the MP3s to as many people as
possible...and to say a collective "sorry" from
everyone for sticking him with a huge bill!  I'd also
like to encourage anyone who got their MP3s from him,
and hell, even those who didn't, to make a
contribution to Joshua to help pay for the bandwidth
used.  It's the least we can do!  As per his previous
email, you can contribute by sending whatever you're
able through via paypal to:

teahaile at earthlink.net

Thanks everyone!

Ken