[Jandek] jandek plays live- red sox beat yanks- world peace- nader victorious

cliftonwheatley cliftonwheatley2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 10:51:01 PDT 2004

the end of an era...
maybe the start of a new one?
interesting indeed.
I've been reading posts here for a while but never
actually took part in the fun...
I can't help but feel that the music will  take on a
different form now that it is not quite as anonymous
as it once was... i really liked the fact that the
music was about itself and not about the person
playing it... we didnt even know if the cover boy was
jandek or not... i suppose we do now...
well, if he's gonna do this- let's hope he goes all
out...
maybe he'll play letterman- better start watchin' now!
I'm sure you tv guides won't have it listed...
just my meaningless take on things.

peace friends...

oh and nice to meet you all.